I have experimented with various techniques of content automation, also known as auto blogging. Basically it’s just grabbing a snippet of an article, then giving a back link to the original article. Here’s what I found:
- It doesn’t work well with technical articles
- It doesn’t work well with professional opinions
- It doesn’t work well with ideas
- It works well with entertainment
- It works well with social media
So if you decide to auto blog, consider your sources and consider your target audience and method of outreach.