- Fast to learn new things
- 16 years of professional experience
- Account management expert
- Retained more than five high-profile clients for 12+ years
- Highly regulated work environments
- NDA compliance
- Heavily regulated substance handling and distribution
State Certified Cannabis Retailer
Practicing industry regulation compliance (CCC), cash management, point of sale operation, obtaining and sharing product knowledge, Seed to Sale compliance using METRC. Providing customer service, sales, maintaining organizational skills, using the Leaf Logix and Dutchie systems integration.
- Successfully tracked and distributed from 16,000 to 20,000 Heavily Regulated Substances on a regular basis.
- Confidentiality Compliance
- Access and Clearance Compliance
- Loss Prevention of Heavily Regulated Substances
- State And Local Safety Regulation Compliance
- Cash Management
- Point of Sale
- Provided top-tier Customer Service
- Collected and packed customer orders
- Skillful in Leaf Logix systems
- Expert in Dutchie systems
- Skilled in METRC Compliance
- Maintained a high level of service across Blackstone Valley Cannabis
- Neatly stocked merchandise on the sales floor
- Maintained cleanliness of Blackstone Valley Cannabis
- Supported with disputes
- Helped with the stockroom
- Received multiple 5-Star reviews on Google and Leafly
Business Manager & Owner (E-Commerce)
Focused on the Content Creation Fields (Social Media, YouTube, and Live Broadcasting).
SaaS and Partnered
Product Development And Digital Media
Merchandise, Broadcast Branding, Social Media Branding
Social Media Strategy
Constructed several viral videos for clients and self-branded content
Various Accounts Grown from 0 to 2000+
Incentive Program Management
Discount Programs, Affiliate Plans, Sponsored Programs, Payout Schedules, and Resale Incentives
Cryptocurrency Accepted as Payment Method
Integrated over 30 Cryptocurrency Payment Methods, alongside PayPal, Debit, and Credit
Shopping Website / E-Commerce
Standard E-Commerce and Additional Sales of Customized Items.
Built a premium service where users can upload their ideas onto the merchandise, visualize a digitally produced real-time mock-up, and order the custom product on the website. Alternatively, users can pay Hippy.TV to create the inventory for them based on their specifications.
Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase integration for exchange of cryptocurrency payments
Administered through E-Mail, Twitter, Discord, TeamSpeak, Voice Calls, and Zoho
The most economical shipping options are selected unless a rush order is requested.
National and International Partnerships
International partnerships were formed with companies and manufacturers from India, Pakistan, China, and the USA for product customization and resale for specific merchandise.
01/2006 - current
Contracted Technology and Digital Media Consultant
Some Notable Clients Include:
This client works with UNICEF and homeland security, website design, graphics, development, consultation, project management, project deployment.
Consultant, project manager, sales, system automation development, website design, graphics, and assisted with company acquisition.
John Jay College
Consultant, design, graphics, content, page maintainence
Christian Regenhard Center for Emergency Response Studies
Development, project management, website layout, deployment, integration, scalability.
Consultant, project manager, development, website design, and press release assistance.
America One Technologies
Consultant, project manager, development, website prototypes, project deployment, client consultation.
All clients receive hands-on training sessions customized for their staff and clients where required.
HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, XML
MySQL, SQL, MariaDB
Digital account management
Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, HubSpot, StackPosts
Social media management
YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Spark, Canva
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark, Canva
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Audition, Studio One, Audacity
Guitar, Piano, Midi, Studio One, Audacity, Adobe Audition
Adobe Software Skills
- Adobe After Effects14 Years
- Adobe Dreamweaver14 Years
- Adobe Illustrator14 Years
- Adobe Photoshop14 Years
- Adobe Premiere14 Years
- Adobe CC90%
- Account management8 years
- Adaptability16 years
- Business consulting8 years
- Business management16 Years
- Compliance management8 years
- Customer service8 years
- Customer retention8 years
- Customer support8 years
- Customer acquisition8 years
- Project management16 years
- Leading teams16 years
- Loss Prevention16 years
- Public Relations16 years
- Sales16 years
- Payroll management8 years
- Project scheduling8 years
- Project planning8 years
- Project leadership8 years
- Point of Sale systems8 years
- Problem management8 years
- Profit & loss3 years
- Leadership8 years
- Team management8 years
- Solution architecture8 years
- Management consulting8 years
- Training & development8 years
Brian has worked with us on several website development projects, setting up an intranet, and general tech support on design issues. He is responsive, creative, and professional. We have worked with him for many years and continue to use his services.
As a client of Brian Gagne, I have contracted him to perform high-end website design. I have worked with him for almost 8 years. He works closely with me to gather information about requirements and produces solid design; He is also very responsive to feedback. Brian is very motivated, consultative, and proactive. He created effective messaging for landing pages; and the quality of his work is consistent across all browsers and platforms.
I engaged Brian to create a website for Dunn Data. He delivered a website and promotional vehicle at a fraction of market pricing. He was able to grasp the overall and the exacting specifics of the data industry. He was creative and professional in every step of the way from holding our hands and creating a true partnership. Based on our experience Brian will not be our web developer but an ongoing partner in our sales process and managing our social media promotions. We look forward to a long and fruitful ongoing relationship and partnership with Brian. Subsequent to the initial engagement I explored future additional business applications with Brian. With a great deal of self-direction, Brian developed a new business model and revenue generated utilizing what he learned in developing the base Dunn Data website. Once again, Brian delivered AAA-level design and implementation at amazingly competitive pricing. We will continue to grow and prosper with Brian for many years ahead.